Help us make IT grow!
Do you have a great idea for a presentation? Do you feel a need to share your knowledge and experience in front of a wider audience? We invite you to apply for our Call for Papers.
Why should you do this?
- You will help in the growth of the community that creates and develops the best software;
- You will present your skills, knowledge and experience to others;
- You will take part in the 4Developers 2015 conference for free;
- We will cover your accommodation costs.
How does it work?
- You apply through the web form;
- The Program Committee verifies your application;
- We send you information about the application results;
- You come to 4Developers and conduct a lecture.
Below we have listed the topics that will be covered at this year’s 4Developers conference. For each track we would like you to either conduct a lecture, workshop or case study. The presentation time should be no more than 50 minutes. Workshops and Case Studies can take up to two hours. If you want to share your knowledge in one of our featured topics, please send your CFP application today.
- Front-end (HTML5, JS, CSS)
- Games Development
- Application Architectures (topic suggested by Jarosław Pałka: failures)
- Soft Skills & Business Relations
- IT Project Management
- Application Security
- JVM Languages (Groovy, Scala, Ruby, Jython, Clojure)
- Recruitment Training Track
We were taking applications until February 16, 2015. The Call for Papers results will be published in March, 2015.